We have several tips to make checkout easier and faster on EagleSaver.com
1. Divide your items into items types and then get a buyback quote for all items that are the same type.
For example, you can select Book and enter the ISBN number for all of your Books in the Quote Bar separated by a space. The system will then retrieve a buyback quote for all of the Books at once. Similarly, you can select DVD / Blu-ray and enter all of the UPC codes for each DVD or Blu-ray in the Quote Bar separated by a space.
The system will then retrieve a quote for all of the DVDs and Blu-rays at once.
You can get a quote for more than one item at a time for Audio CDs and Video Games as well.
2. If you have your items in a spreadsheet, you may simply copy and paste the ISBN number for all of your Books or the UPC codes for all of your discs in the Quote Bar. Make sure you do one item type at a time.
3. If you are short time, we recommend entering the following items first as we purchase them more often and, in general, offer more money for them:
- Video Games
- Sets : CD, DVD and Blu-ray sets
- All other items
EagleSaver.com purchases merchandise from legitimate and reliable sources ONLY
read more >>
The only sources EagleSaver.com considers legitimate for resell are:
- US studios or publishers
- Major US national distributors who purchase directly from US studios or publishers
- Major US retailers such as Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Costco, Fry’s Electronics, Safeway, Kroger, Walgreens or similar.
EagleSaver.com will report anyone attempting to sell pirated merchandise. Overseas sources in Hong Kong, China or other countries and purchases made on eBay and Craigslist or at garage sales, flea markets or similar sources are all not acceptable sources for resell to EagleSaver.com.
EagleSaver.com does not accept chains of supply in which a customer states they purchased from someone who claims they purchased from one of the 3 sources outlined above. EagleSaver.com customers must have acquired their merchandise directly from one of the 3 sources we have outlined above.